TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Riddle me this, who's straight :cape:for a girl who barely gives him the time of day and is handy with a knife? :mjlol:

Watch she be the who figures out what he's done and tries to turn him in. Her boyfriend was jokes, "sometimes the mouthy ones need a firm hand :skip:"

Barbara may be a bird brain, but those legs though :noah:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
that was a dope ass episode
snowflake DO got them nair legs like a mug :shaq:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
just finished:whew:

the riddle man:krs:

penguin about to become a bauss:takedat:

peter petrilli gonna keep barbara around for a while:noah:

young bruce:scheme:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bautista (calling him his dexter name) his character lost a lot of G points for the way he basically whined to peguins mother.

Barbara looked nice this episode.

This episode didn't really pull me in. I'm feeling as if it's a little too dramatic now.

Nigma having enough and now what's to take a stab at this girl at his work is funny.

Daps
I laughed out loud when I heard that sheeit, cuzz.

aight -

- Bruce was soundin' like a li'l BEE-yiy-YEEITCH snifflin' and whatnot when he didn't even put in the work.
- Barbara's LEGS, doe. Damn, I don't even consider myself a leg man, but dowg...
- Was Jason's pop dat muthafucca Niles from off The Nanny? It looked like him...
- Ayo...Ed Nygma stabbed the everlovin' shiznit out of homey in the middle of the street...behind some stunt.
CHARGE HER TO DA GAME, B!! Killin' all the niccas she fucc ain't gonna make her wantchu!!
- Jason might have his hands full with Barbara, we already know she on some freaky schit. I bet she a demon in the sack.
- There might be a connect between Jason with the plastic surgery and Dollmacher. Speculation, doe.

Erin-Jenkins-01.jpg