https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/chris-chalk-cast-lucius-fox-001652191.html

HI5BZMO.jpg
Tom Walker :salute:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
her leaving is a letdown in my book...her story pretty much had nothing to do with the main one but it was still entertaining and she was the best actor on the show imo

She over-acts constantly, although that is an aspect of her character. Not close to a top five actor in the program.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm so glad I didnt watch this show on a week to week basis. Just finally caught up to it.

The *Joker* reveal was surprising and better because of it. Reading through this thread if I had the anticipation of the Joker arriving then it wouldnt have been as satisfying.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Although I do firmly believe that adaptations don't have to be exactly like the source material, and I always defend it when directors and writers make major changes. However, there should be some expectation of the adaption resembling of the source material. If not, than why adapt the source at all. You can just create your own thing and call it something else,Gotham is not just making a couple of changes to the source material. They're damn near changing everything. Fox just made a mildly decent cop/crime syndicate show and slapped the name Gotham on it, It'd one thing to make some changes, it's a other thing when the only thing that resembles the source material is the names of the characters.

When you really think about it...

If I didnt know what these characters would ultimately become...:patrice:

I wouldnt give a fukk about this show :russ::francis:

Guess I cant be mad at them for capitalizing on that. :yeshrug:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Did he really think he was have a showdown with Rayland in a restaurant and live to tell about it? A restaurant table is like a dinner table, and we all know Rayland is undefeated in dinner table showdowns.

I'm still tripping off of him making And 1 Mixtape calling out Raylan :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I gotta agree with them. I haven't watched the last 4 episodes or so of "Gotham" because I barely care about this show.
Breh I love this show. It is more entertaining to me than let's say an arrow. Gordon and bullock relationship is more interesting than anything flash or arrow has in my opinion and I know that's not a popular one to have.