Gotdamn, Canelo is bigger, faster, and stronger than Mayweather. When's the last time that happened?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bigger and stronger perhaps, but he's not faster or more skilled. I'm Mexican but I got Floyd winning this, Canelo might make it interesting early but Mayweather will take over the fight in about round 4.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'ma be buying x-mas presents with my Mayweather beating a mexican money this year shyt
Cinnamon weights more that's about it B

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canelo is built like a bull dog, his punches are deadly and dude got speed. Floyd will do his usual duck and run, but if Canelo catches his Floyd, Floyd gonna be in trouble.

One thing I worry for Canelo, the drop in weight and nutrition might affect his energy levels, I saw him eat nothing but salads and fish:scusthov: on that All Access.

Im still TeamMayweather

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Canelo is built like a bull dog, his punches are deadly and dude got speed. Floyd will do his usual duck and run, but if Canelo catches his Floyd, Floyd gonna be in trouble.

One thing I worry for Canelo, the drop in weight and nutrition might affect his energy levels, I saw him eat nothing but salads and fish:scusthov: on that All Access.

Im still TeamMayweather
Fish is the healthiest and most nutritious meat you can eat. But it was funny watching Canelo having to eat small carefully watched portions and even though Floyd's dinner was healthy he had bowls of food around him.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ

Im still TeamMayweather

Floyd stays in the pocket better than all of them. Duck and run? :dahell:

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If (and only if) Canelo could make the majority of the fight happen against the ropes or in corner's, I think he has a decent shot to win this fight. But if the majority of the fight happens in the middle of the ring, he's not seeing Mayweather. Shyt, I don't think Jesus himself could see Mayweather in the middle of the ring. But I see Mayweather winning this fight on cards. Unless that one shot lands...