Got my Cali weed card today

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
it's the exact opposite for me. Maybe I just use it as an excuse but I don't want to work out and I eat like a pig when I smoke.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i could see dude getting some potent edibles and having a panic attack at the gym

although i'm probably projecting :whistle:

:snoop: bruh i smoked before going to the gym once (when i went to the gym :heh:) and i was freaking out after like 10 minutes. i was tripping out i felt like i was taking forever on each machine and it took me forever to decide what weight to use. then for some reason i asked for a racquetball racket and a ball and took up one of the rooms by myself. there was this group that walked up 5 seconds after i did :why: i just left..

i cant be high in public by myself :beli:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
weed cards are for nikkas who aint got no plugs

nikka STFU and quit hating! Guaranteed your hookup doesn't have anywhere near the variety of strains and other goodies that a dispensary has, plus if you have a legitimate MJ card from Cali you have a lot more leeway legally partaking in the green than the normal citizen does.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Love the Convenience of having my Card

Ill still buy sh1t from the street if the quality is there.. But I dont wait for no one, especially a petty drug dealer

I have like 3 Dispensaries walking distance from where I live.. While I dont get value like I do buying from the streets, the convenience of not having to wait for someone is worth the cost of having the card and paying a few bucks extra for my eigth or quarter :manny: