Got my Cali weed card today

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
lol I think your tryna do too much with a bar breh. I don't see anybody who's using edibles to get high also being concerned with their protein intake. You tryna find something that taste good, gets you high, and gives you protein? Do you plan on working out afterwards?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just get your own protein bars and rebake them with a glaze of cannabutter

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
lol I think your tryna do too much with a bar breh. I don't see anybody who's using edibles to get high also being concerned with their protein intake. You tryna find something that taste good, gets you high, and gives you protein? Do you plan on working out afterwards?

Huh? Plenty of healthy people are concerned with getting high and protein. The best part of edibles is the lack of smoke.. And since you need fat for edibles, in sure some good protein bars are at some collectives..
**hits vape of og kush**
**eats vegan diet**

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Too much work :/
I know they got heathly edible spots in la.. Just trying to see if someone got a good spot

you flexin too hard, playboy. i bet protein edibles are pretty expensive.

i'd rather get the thc spray or pills and buy the protein bars i like. :yeshrug:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Huh? Plenty of healthy people are concerned with getting high and protein. The best part of edibles is the lack of smoke.. And since you need fat for edibles, in sure some good protein bars are at some collectives..
**hits vape of og kush**
**eats vegan diet**

From experience, I work out 10x harder when I'm not getting high regardless of the method.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From experience, I work out 10x harder when I'm not getting high regardless of the method.

i could see dude getting some potent edibles and having a panic attack at the gym

although i'm probably projecting :whistle:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution

I get up around 4am, eat a wheat bagel with peanut butter.
Hit the gym from 5-7am
Drink 40g protein shake
9-5 work
*get high*
6-8
Turn on spotify, run from santa monica to venice along the beach

It's a beautiful life!