Got laid the f**k out yesterday.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Nugga. Brampton. Rear-ended. come on now.:jawalrus:
Minute I saw T.O. in your location I was gonna ask off the bat if it was in B-Town. Shoulda seen the collision outside the Bramalea GO Station yesterday, get off the train only to see a crushed Mazda SUV and a :dead: Fiat Abarth. Had to close that part of Steeles, debris everywhere.

That's why I don't want to upgrade the whip till I move back out of Browntown :heh:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Minute I saw T.O. in your location I was gonna ask off the bat if it was in B-Town. Shoulda seen the collision outside the Bramalea GO Station yesterday, get off the train only to see a crushed Mazda SUV and a :dead: Fiat Abarth. Had to close that part of Steeles, debris everywhere.

That's why I don't want to upgrade the whip till I move back out of Browntown :heh:

:dead: at their being a whole neighborhood in toronto where there are nothing but shytty drivers :huhldup:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

oh 'chit. what ends do you rep? ching and bovaird by way of shoppers side is what i claim.:shaq2:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:dead: at their being a whole neighborhood in toronto where there are nothing but shytty drivers :huhldup:

Asians and Indians, nothing but Destruction Derby out here :krs:

oh 'chit. what ends do you rep? ching and bovaird by way of shoppers side is what i claim.:shaq2:

Queen and Dixie for me breh, right across from BCC. :sadcam:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
be careful breh

after my two accidents only one at fault, my insurance company didnt renew and i had to go with some facility high risk crap paying like 650 a month :sadcam:

i now drive like a granny and never when its dark

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Asians and Indians, nothing but Destruction Derby out here :krs:

Queen and Dixie for me breh, right across from BCC. :sadcam:

oh goodness, your surrounded by all the waste yutes from knightsbridge and then some.

@Singh City full of these, no racist.:lupe:

dsc_8149.jpg

stock-photo-group-portrait-of-smiling-authentic-native-indian-punjabi-sikh-men-in-turban-speaking-on-mobile-131021102.jpg

Vaisakhi-in-Chicago.jpg

funny-driver-lauterbrunnen-switzerland.jpg

Asian_crop1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
be careful breh

after my two accidents only one at fault, my insurance company didnt renew and i had to go with some facility high risk crap paying like 650 a month :sadcam:

i now drive like a granny and never when its dark

:whoo: This is accident #3 for me and never been at fault.

Hello sexy Physio therapists and sexy masseuse's.

:noah:

she helped me recover three years ago

190.jpg