Got knocked out cold for the first time 3 days ago..

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
no wonder he knocked yo ass out. he was strung out. it be like that sometimes

tumblr_m2xrxvWP5x1rtxen9o1_400.gif

drugs_are_bad_mmkay1.jpg

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I've been flash KO'd twice...both times in sparring. I never fell though...just saw the bright flash, then felt as if my brain vibrated, then forgot where I was for like a few secs, shook it off then right back at it. First time was when I bobbed right into an uppercut like a dumbass(dude was also a heavyweight), second time was a roundhouse to the side of the neck.

Mayweather

Banned
Daps
Reppin
atlanta
I've been flash KO'd twice...both times in sparring. I never fell though...just saw the bright flash, then felt as if my brain vibrated, then forgot where I was for like a few secs, shook it off then right back at it. First time was when I bobbed right into an uppercut like a dumbass(dude was also a heavyweight), second time was a roundhouse to the side of the neck.

n1gga where the fukk i ask for your life story

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
n1gga where the fukk i ask for your life story

and sh1t is life changing...ive got a new outlook on everything and its completely changed the way i go about my business

theres no lasting physical damage but i feel like a different person

for example ive noticed myself flinching instinctively when people raise there hands and walking around with my chin tucked in..

ive got a lot less confidence.. (havent had a 1 on 1 since) i dont trust my jaw in confrontations and hoenstly i dont feel comfortable taking that risk

anybody else ever been KO'd?

There you have it. ...and don't try to get loud with me you frail featherweight fukking fakkit. It's not my fault a gust of wind would put your bytch ass out, so there's no need to get aggy with me breh. :scusthov: @ getting folded by a skinny ass fiend. He prolly tapped your jaw with a weak ass arm punch. Should've kept that one to yourself. :mjpls:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Funniest part of the thread is that the :cac: doesnt know what he means by sellin dude clingfilm and talcum

J mac123

Rookie
Daps
Damn theses nikkas in here think they all the mike tysons and ali's of brawling lmao!!!!!!!!!! Im pretty sure you guys that claim you never lost a fight, pick your fights very, very carefully.:shaq: