Got knocked out cold for the first time 3 days ago..

Mayweather

Banned
Daps
Reppin
atlanta
and sh1t is life changing...ive got a new outlook on everything and its completely changed the way i go about my business

theres no lasting physical damage but i feel like a different person

for example ive noticed myself flinching instinctively when people raise there hands and walking around with my chin tucked in..

ive got a lot less confidence.. (havent had a 1 on 1 since) i dont trust my jaw in confrontations and hoenstly i dont feel comfortable taking that risk

anybody else ever been KO'd?

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
212898_o.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sounds fukked up. I never got hit in a fight until the 11th grade when me and my best friend was slap boxing in that yard and he hit my hand back in my mouth. I was kind of shocked by that. First time I had got hit in the face..I got slapped by a female I had to check one time in middle school but that wasn't anything. In Southern Cali, you can't lose a fight and it become known. Nyggas will test you...Mexicans will test you. You better have the right screw and know how to throw those ones and twos.

As for flinching and all of that stuff, man? You better up your game. Get into boxing and get your mind right..that stuff doesn't ride around a certain element of people. Reminds of abused women and I always thought that shyt was so fukking sad to see them intimidated because I raise my voice a certain way.

Mayweather

Banned
Daps
Reppin
atlanta
im 23-1 i dont even conside rthis a l because the n1gga was on pcp or something its a no contest