Got Indians out here doing black face. Wtf is this shyt.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
My uncle’s partner is the same complexion as Ciara and they call her dusky.

Brown brehs are called swarthy and if you’re really dark they call you undesirable.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
It shocked me at first but at second glance I think he's trying to make a statement against colorism in India

Yeah, Indians can be really dark as well.

A comparison...

You can see that Runoko Rashidi is more brownish and slightly lighter than the Indian dude, but it's also to see that one is of Afro-descendant and the other is not.

My uncle’s partner is the same complexion as Ciara and they call her dusky.

Brown brehs are called swarthy and if you’re really dark they call you undesirable.

Not true, some high-castes are dominated by Dark-Skin Indians, and some Hindu deities are also very dark-skin.

For instance, the current president(not prime-minister) of India, the lady on the right and called Droupadi Murmu, is clearly very dark-skin, and also a very powerful person in the country. And she is also from a high-caste within her region.

India is a singular nationality but not really a singular racial identity, like "white Americans" or "black Americans". It is a sub-continent, with different regions and different ethnic groups, that share different views on skin color. Of course, the British colonization left those more lighter with more power and representation than the rest, who are majority dark brown and then dark.

Ram or Ramlalla is also depicted as very dark-skin.

Last edited: