Got Damn Are These New Rappers Literally Possessed By Demons Now?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
let me simply this

fukk your bullshyt

quote the actual demonic content. don't get quite literal when there is no point.

i'll be waiting

:popcorn:

"do you fools listen to music or just skim thru it"

:mjlol:

this book cover look like that book cover but the content don't read the same...

You a hypocrite and your pseudo intellectual schtick is hella played. ODB did drugs, just like the little nikka in the OP. He aint have to rap about doing shyt. If he was on hard drugs, the nikka was one thought process away from doing some depraved ass shyt. He was no better. Stop being a clown.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You a hypocrite and your pseudo intellectual schtick is hella played. ODB did drugs, just like the little nikka in the OP. He aint have to rap about doing shyt. If he was on hard drugs, the nikka was one thought process away from doing some depraved ass shyt. He was no better. Stop being a clown.
you doing too much. quote the demonic shyt he said/was on or stfu

if the only basis for the comparison was he did drugs then thats like 99.9 percent of rappers. are you slow? :skip:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You a hypocrite. Point blank period. Eat shyt clown. Take that fake ass turn of mind you have somewhere else.
so you can't even prove whatever point you tried to make? what a loser. :laff:

all you had to do was quote similar bars. that's it. don't give me a list of type of demons or use drug use as the only qualifier for the comparison it was never valid and you can't even validate it when challenged. when you raise a point to make a point prove your point... dumb ass

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
so you can't even prove whatever point you tried to make? what a loser. :laff:

all you had to do was quote similar bars. that's it. don't give me a list of type of demons or use drug use as the only qualifier for the comparison it was never valid and you can't even validate it when challenged. when you raise a point to make a point prove your point... dumb ass

I already proved my point you sap sucking prag. YOU didnt rebuttal it. Because you a fukking fraud. Go eat some cheese curds or something you fukking Canadian c00n.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
odb had demonic bars?

mostly self deprecating humor mixed with god body shyt and girl talk. even as a fiend he had some awareness

these new age losers all rap about stick talk, spin the block blah blah, everything is all about how fun it is to kill other Black dudes

So? It must be fun if everyone is rapping about it. :gucci: You prolly never even killed your fellow black man, ole "I don't even got no bodies to name" headass. :troll:

those demons not from harlem

Of course not, demons are from Hell. :troll:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
shyt would be going to the playlist if he wasn't forcing the raspy voice. Some of the hardest street music was recorded at a regular vocal volume with just a bit of aggressive tone. Drugs got them boys fukked off sumn bad.