GoT: Best Tyrion Lannister moment

What is the Half-Man's best moment?

• Tyrion's confession (trial by combat #1)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Tyrion rallies the troops at Blackwater

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Tyrion demands a trial by combat (again)

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Tyrion kills Tywin Lannister

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Tyrion releases the dragons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
where did i mention the season number?

*I* did. I said that I couldn't believe he didn't get an Emmy for that performance. He has two, yes, but he SHOULD have three. That scene was incredible, especially Shae's trick ass was lying on him right before that. (GAWD, I hated that bytch.) I would almost go as far to say it's the single best scene of all seven seasons, but I'm sure that's bias on my part since he's my favorite male character.

:pachaha: nah, it was the worst idea he's had since the show's been airing. But it wasn't his fault.... he fell for the trap that many of us fall for: his parent told him his whole life that he wasn't worthy of this great and glorious thing out of spite. When the opportunity presented itself, he jumped to get it, even though he knew it was worthless.

Daaaaang, breh. When you put it like that, you're right. Even if he didn't know it was worthless, as the former Master of Coin and the former Hand of the King, he should have known. At the very least, Tyrion was a nostalgic fool. At worst, he was a greedy b*stard who cost them valuable resources.

Speaking of nostalgic fools, I still say his worst idea was dragging Shae's annoying ass to King's Landing. I really hate how they kept harping on his first wife being a whore b/c that's a departure from the books. Tyrion was told that Tysha was a whore, but she was not one in actuality.

But I liked the scene when’s he with Jamie talking about their retarded cousin and when he’s with Oberyn and how Cersei thought he was a monster and had everyone see him in his crib.

That was a beautiful scene with some brilliant acting, especially Peter Dinklage. You can see the tears in his eyes when Oberyn is telling Tyrion how people were describing him when he was just a newborn.

Goddamn you, Oberyn, witcho speechifyin' ass...now I'm mad.

Last edited: