GoT: Best Tyrion Lannister moment

What is the Half-Man's best moment?

• Tyrion's confession (trial by combat #1)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Tyrion rallies the troops at Blackwater

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Tyrion demands a trial by combat (again)

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Tyrion kills Tywin Lannister

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Tyrion releases the dragons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
A*K*A "The Dinkles* (Key and Peele reference). It was SO hard to narrow it down to just five.

1) Tyrion's confession (trial by combat #1)

2) Tyrion rallies the troops at Blackwater

3) Tyrion demands a trial by combat (I can't believe he didn't get an Emmy for this)

4) Tyrion offs Tywin

5) Tyrion talks to dragons

Note on #5. I always thought that the three dragonriders would be Dany, Jon and Tyrion, especially when we saw Jon w/a dragon. But it could still be Tyrion and not Jon (though his size makes it hard to imagine). There's a theory going around that Tyrion is the son of Joanna Lannister and the Mad King (by rape), which is why Tywin hated him so much (along w/him being a dwarf).

Okay, brehs! What's your favorite moment with the Imp?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think him rallying the troops at Blackwater. Don't get me wrong, they're all BRILLIANT SCENES. Probably, the best one is him demanding trial by combat (again).

But at Blackwater, it showed real leadership, and bravery from Tyrion. Not just wit (which he always displays) He galvanized soldiers, who most likely despised him, and thought he was a joke, into battle. That scene showed a different dimension to Tyrion.

If Game of Thrones sticks the ending, it will go down as the greatest series ever.

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Most memorable to me is the talk between him and snow in season 1 about wearing the b*stard title like armor

Another great moment is when Tyrion pulled Jon's coattails about thinking he was better than everybody. It's crazy how he grew up w/the same privileges and money as Cersei and yet he's the smartest character on the show (while she's arguably the dumbest).

I had forgotten all about how their relationship is going to suffer now that Jon is smashing Daenerys.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I think him rallying the troops at Blackwater. Don't get me wrong, they're all BRILLIANT SCENES. Probably, the best one is him demanding trial by combat (again).

But at Blackwater, it showed real leadership, and bravery from Tyrion. Not just wit (which he always displays) He galvanized soldiers, who most likely despised him, and thought he was a joke, into battle. That scene showed a different dimension to Tyrion.

If Game of Thrones sticks the ending, it will go down as the greatest series ever.

Hopefully brah. It's been amazing, despite the last 2 seasons being weaker they still had some of the most :ohlawd: moments in tv history. They just need the strong finish.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
When he was named hand of the queen in 2016 I was :to::blessed:

In 2017 I’m like :sadcam::camby:

When he’s with Joffrey smacking him up :russ:

When he was made hand by his father and it was snatched away and moved to a half man room.

But I liked the scene when’s he with Jamie talking about their retarded cousin and when he’s with Oberyn and how Cersei thought he was a monster and had everyone see him in his crib.

I like everything Tyrion did in season 1-4. No favorites.:lolbron:

Hell I liked when he rolled his drunk ass out of the box :russ:

Tyrion is my guy..except (SPECULATION) when he will betray Targset with Varys:stopitslime:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
3) Tyrion demands a trial by combat (I can't believe he didn't get an Emmy for this)
56003f13dd089508558b4654-750-563.jpg

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
that trial by combat speech is one of the greatest things I've ever seen on television.

"...watching your VICIOUS b*stard DIE, gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores..." :wow:

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.

That's not from season four. Research before you try to correct somebody.
Game of Thrones (season 4) - Wikipedia

that trial by combat speech is one of the greatest things I've ever seen on television.

"...watching your VICIOUS b*stard DIE, gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores..." :wow:

I got all choked up when Tyrion said that he wished that he was the monster they thought he was.

When he was named hand of the queen in 2016 I was :to::blessed:

In 2017 I’m like :sadcam::camby:

Poor Tyrion is not a bad hand; he just keeps getting outdone. The march on Casterly Rock was a brilliant idea. Who the hell thought he would have been bested by JAMIE, of all people?

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
T

Poor Tyrion is not a bad hand; he just keeps getting outdone. The march on Casterly Rock was a brilliant idea. Who the hell thought he would have been bested by JAMIE, of all people?

:pachaha: nah, it was the worst idea he's had since the show's been airing. But it wasn't his fault.... he fell for the trap that many of us fall for: his parent told him his whole life that he wasn't worthy of this great and glorious thing out of spite. When the opportunity presented itself, he jumped to get it, even though he knew it was worthless.

I was telling a friend of mines like two weeks ago when Tyrion was going on about Casterly Rock:

Tyrion knew there wasn't shyt there. Especially not Gold. He was the fukking Master of Coin at one point.

Cersei wouldn't keep anything of worth at Casterly Rock. She'd want all of her power close to her. She wanted Casterly Rock but Tywin wouldn't give it to her. But since her kids and her sat on the throne, who cares about Casterly Rock?

Jaimie didn't want anything to do with Casterly Rock, but Tywin desperately wanted him to go there and run things.

Hell, from a purely strategic standpoint, Casterly Rock is on the west coast, clear across the continent. Meanwhile, Dragonsbane is pratically on King's Landing's doorstep.

Only reason Tyrion wanted it was because it was the one thing Tywin told him he could never ever have.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Another great moment is when Tyrion pulled Jon's coattails about thinking he was better than everybody. It's crazy how he grew up w/the same privileges and money as Cersei and yet he's the smartest character on the show (while she's arguably the dumbest).

I had forgotten all about how their relationship is going to suffer now that Jon is smashing Daenerys.

Nah Tyrion knew what time it was early on. He straight up told Dany that Jon was in love with her.