Giselle

Daps
You on lsa? Xes alley is a mess!
Yes I'm on there & xes alley is a mess lol

I log in for a little while almost everyday, but I don't post on there as much as I used to though unless I have nothing to do. There isn't much to do on there anymore. The person I wanted tea on has dry threads now and my inbox has been tealess as well. All of the tea is in private groups.

I don't get on here as much as I used to either unless I'm bored and have time to.

That's a good thing though.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: Oh you didn't know about that forum? The way men on here rail against that site, you would think everything was known about it. Why don't you check out....
:francis: i was curious about those money making opportunities, friend

that energy you directed at me was based on how others on here speak... it's just another forum like any other to me, a lot of time wasting with some good information and comedy sprinkled in :ehh: (i've lurked once or twice because i was directed there from google. the layout is pretty rough on the eyes though.)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I don't gossip, although Milk N Cookies tags me in a lot of threads. Some good though.

Just avoid genders baits and celebrity talk and LSA ain't that bad.

I got an infraction for calling Robin Givens a bedwench. And what's ur user name? I just add my friends and keep it moving once I read a lil bit of the thread.

And that bytch ass Big Red must have it out for me. I got like 3 of my infractions from him (?) I got this temp ban from him too. lol, ole pussified bytch.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I got an infraction for calling Robin Givens a bedwench. And what's ur user name? I just add my friends and keep it moving once I read a lil bit of the thread.

And that bytch ass Big Red must have it out for me. I got like 3 of my infractions from him (?) I got this temp ban from him too. lol, ole pussified bytch.
I don't say my name on thecoli here. I usually have issues with simplytheworst