The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:
Prince is forbidden over there?

Or is his work that revered that they dont want links posted?

Daps
Did you post a video? :patrice:It kinda says you can't do that before you even click on the forum. :hamster:

:yeshrug:I only look at the site and browse, not provide any input. It's only good for Instagram hoe gossip, money opportunities and cute pet videos/stories.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Did you post a video? :patrice:It kinda says you can't do that before you even click on the forum. :hamster:

:yeshrug:I only look at the site and browse, not provide any input. It's only good for Instagram hoe gossip, money opportunities and cute pet videos/stories.
No I didn't post a video, just a link to his free online streamed music. I get why it's frowned upon, but it's just like posting YouTube videos. Then again maybe not. Anyway, I needed a way to cut ties with them. With is it.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Elaborate, please.