The Forest Where Hope Died
ATq14vm.png

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:lolbron: ! got that t!cket too.... they followed me down the alley & threatened me w!t that indecent exposure... asked me why ! d!dnt stop when ! seen them pull!n up on me.... ! told em you already caught me so ! m!ght as well f!n!sh.... :manny:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You can't be put on the sex offender list for pissing in public :snoop:
Yes you can. Pulling your dikk out in public is indecent exposure. The same charge you would get if you pulled yo dikk out on a playground full of kids.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Yes you can. Pulling your dikk out in public is indecent exposure. The same charge you would get if you pulled yo dikk out on a playground full of kids.

You're a complete idiot :snoop: You cannot be put on sex offender list for pissing in public. You're put on a sex offender list for foundling/touching or penetration, NOTHING else.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
You're a complete idiot :snoop: You cannot be put on sex offender list for pissing in public. You're put on a sex offender list for foundling/touching or penetration, NOTHING else.

Wrong, exposing yourself to a minor can get you on that list as well.

But peeing in public is just a misdemeanor usually, you'd have to be peein around the corner from some kids to get put on a list.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Wrong, exposing yourself to a minor can get you on that list as well.

But peeing in public is just a misdemeanor usually, you'd have to be peein around the corner from some kids to get put on a list.

Wrong again. As I mentioned, you're only put on the list if you fondle/touch or penetrate. End of story.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Wrong again. As I mentioned, you're only put on the list if you fondle/touch or penetrate. End of story.

:manny:

I could've sworn I read about a dude getting put on the list for exposure, but it may have been lewd conduct or whatever it is. You seem like an expert though lol, I'll go with you. Not that serious.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
:manny:

I could've sworn I read about a dude getting put on the list for exposure, but it may have been lewd conduct or whatever it is. You seem like an expert though lol, I'll go with you. Not that serious.
I worked in a lawyer office previously. There is four levels that you are put on the sex offender list for (age is what determines which level you're placed on). Two levels of each: Touching/fondling and penetration. Nothing else will put you on this list. I'm surprised so many conscious Coli members are so ignorant of the law :gladbron:

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I worked in a lawyer office previously. There is four levels that you are put on the sex offender list for (age is what determines which level you're placed on). Two levels of each: Touching/fondling and penetration. Nothing else will put you on this list. I'm surprised so many conscious Coli members are so ignorant of the law :gladbron:
!ma look up the law !n MN cause them cops stra!ght told me !f there was k!ds around when they got me ! could be put on the l!st for !ndecent exposure & ! know for a fact ! coulda got h!t w!t that charge !f people were around.... just not sure !f exposure gets you on a list here..

Can you get put on the sex offenders registry for public urination?
Read more:

The answer to this may vary from country to country. Absolutely yes, in the US.

In the past public urination was charged as indecent exposure. There was little thought to how that was worded until the sex offender registry became so broad that it included all who were convicted of this crime. Thousands of people register for public urination, mooning, streaking and many other acts that don’t fit the image we have of a sex offender. Only a few US states have changed the laws to correct the public urination and sex offender registration issue.

Some states had to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for the man power and costs of writing a new law that separated public urination from indecent exposure. Those that were already charged using the old law have to hire an attorney and go to court and request relief from the registry. Most offenders have trouble finding work so few have the financial means to hire an attorney and be removed.

Keep in mind that only a few states have made these changes but others are beginning to see they have gone too far and that reform is required in order to make the registry a useful tool again. Currently with so many small crimes included law enforcement is stretched too thin to monitor the truly dangerous offenders. This increases the risk to children as the offenders that need to be monitored are treated the same as those who did little if anything wrong at all.
Currently, only 6 US states require a child to be present for it to be an offense. The others will charge you no matter what. A few states have taken steps to prevent this from happening but most have not.
An indecent exposure charge can have devastating effects on those accused. Indecent exposure carries a significant social stigma and may adversely affect a convicted offender for years to come. An indecent exposure conviction may prevent an offender from gaining or maintaining employment. In some cases an indecent exposure conviction can even require that an offender register as a sex offender in a national database for years to a lifetime.

There are current indecent exposure laws that are being considered on the federal level. These indecent exposure laws would increase the penalties for indecent exposure and mandate that those convicted of this crime be immediately added to the sex offender registry.

qu!ck search, just what them people told me breh......

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
!ma look up the law !n MN cause them cops stra!ght told me !f there was k!ds around when they got me ! could be put on the l!st for !ndecent exposure & ! know for a fact ! coulda got h!t w!t that charge !f people were around.... just not sure !f exposure gets you on a list here..

qu!ck search, just what them people told me breh......
I guess it's different from state to state. I still don't believe it though. I'm 100% confident that you cannot be put on the sex registration list unless you fondle/touch or penetrate.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:manny: ! dont know for sure but ! a!nt gonna test that theory aga!n, my two t!ckets are enough for me....