Gossling is the new Wolfman

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Wasnt he suposed to star in that ed edd and eddy live action spin off?

Plank?
plankman?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I actually liked Dracula Untold, not perfect of course but I liked the concept, I didn't feel like they needed to scrap the whole shyt because of that.

Paul Feige :hhh:

All the gotta do to make a loose tie in for these movies is another Van Helsing franchise.

Luke Evans killed it as usual, as well as Charles Dance as Dracula....epic. They needed to just keep throwing money at that franchise. It could've carried the dark world phase 1, especially after seeing what Castlevania did for Netflix. They just don't trust how little money these dark world movies make. They need to do the Marvel, keep going, just make sure there's lore.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I actually liked Dracula Untold, not perfect of course but I liked the concept, I didn't feel like they needed to scrap the whole shyt because of that.

All they gotta do to make a loose tie in for these movies is another Van Helsing franchise.
Drac Untold was enjoyable to me:yeshrug:It was dope with how they had his powers figuring out more that he could do with commending night creatures. Like you said there was potential and Luke and the gawd Tywin weren't bad at all:ehh:With Dracs immortality he could've easily interacted with other supernatural characters throughout history :mjcry:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My real hope is this project inspires Ryan to make another Dead Man's Bones album.

& more to the topic:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

All they gotta do to make a loose tie in for these movies is another Van Helsing franchise.
Dracula Untold was fukkin dope. The concept and storyline was great and the ending just begged for a sequel or some sort of spin off with the Dark series. fukkin idiots at these movie studios have no idea what they doing. They just want a quick return on their money and yearly bonuses.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I just saw Van Helsing a while back. I thought it was passable, but man, it coulda been so much better.

And count me in on the DU love. Thought it was good. :ehh:

Why did it fail to start the Monsterverse? BO bomb?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Luke Evans killed it as usual, as well as Charles Dance as Dracula....epic. They needed to just keep throwing money at that franchise. It could've carried the dark world phase 1, especially after seeing what Castlevania did for Netflix. They just don't trust how little money these dark world movies make. They need to do the Marvel, keep going, just make sure there's lore.

Yeah I actually liked Dracula Untold

they definitely expected it too do mcu numbers right out the gate... greedy n stupid of em

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I just saw Van Helsing a while back. I thought it was passable, but man, it coulda been so much better.

And count me in on the DU love. Thought it was good. :ehh:

Why did it fail to start the Monsterverse? BO bomb?
It actually did lukewarm at the box office, but lukewarm wasn’t good enough and it certainly didn’t help that the film was being review-bombed into oblivion. Funnily enough, Universal tries to rebound its Dark Universe concept with The Mummy and that one bombs even harder.

Liked Invisible Man for what it was, but I’m glad Leigh isn't involved on this project anymore. A Universal Monsterverse where each film has its own creative team and unique flavor on it is far more exciting to me.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:obama:Cool. I'll peep. I actually just watched the 2010 Wolfman with Benicio and Hopkins last weekend. The movie should've been so much better than it was.

I liked it but I know what you mean, it was just missing something. Another classic is the 90s "Wolf" with Jack Nicholson. Imaginative take, one of those anti-trope takes on the legend.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111742/

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Repped all the Del Toro Wolfman and Dracula Untold fans. :wow:
I remember loving the atmosphere of 2010 Wolfman. That dark, gothic Victorian look…they nailed that era. That being said, its been a while since I’ve watched it and I’m sure the cons will pop out even more if I ever peep it again, so I’ll just chill instead lol.