Gorgeous black woman living in midtown Manhattan for $1000/month

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
The only negative comment was left by an FBA Male

I swear I can't stand them muthafukkaz that get on there and always gotta say slick shyt about Black women. Same as the Black women that shyt on Black men.

Main reason why I save my outrage when someone gets "wrongly" killed by the police.

They might be on that type of time. I need to comb through their social media posts, all that shyt.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
funny thing is she's the opposite of my girl. my girl is mixed with blue eyes. she's nigerian and fine.

side-eye-boy.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keeping it a buck. This is sad. Folks need to smack up these fools that were paying all those overpriced rent years ago these thieves charged that led to whats going on now. Remember when we were ranting about the hipsters with the financially illiteracy paying for thousands for a reformed hole in the wall to be cool for a few years only to move back where they came from because they helped make shyt unafforable for almost everybody. See where we are at now. :snoop: even now folks dont wanna kill the same stupid ass mindsets that they couldnt even afford to live by in the first place.

Last edited: