Reppin
CACS
O48wGgp.gif
Dap and rep! :mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
They definitely take a step back without him though. He was their best player, and hes gotten better every year since he's been in the league. I don't see how the Jazz make the playoffs without him next season.

I agree, but they wont be awful which was my point, they're going to miss him but at the same time they're not going to bottom out and be worse than the Nets, Kings, Magic, Hawks or Bulls.

When you lose an all-star the last thing you want is a team that ends up winning 35 games the next year.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually don't think the Jazz are going to be all that bad without him, they should tank next year to get Michael Porter Jr. or DeAndre Ayton, but I don't think they will be among the worst in the league.

With how some of these teams are looking, their defense won't have them bad enough to be picking high.

They better pray that Exum & Mitchell pan out

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
With how some of these teams are looking, their defense won't have them bad enough to be picking high.

They better pray that Exum & Mitchell pan out

Getting Rubio was such a dumb move, they need to flip him as soon as they can and give all the time to Exum and Mitchell.