Gordon Hayward officially to Boston, 4yrs $128M. Announced on Players Tribune

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
They still don't beat Cleveland.
even if they beat Cavs which i think is possible with all the shyt going down with them right now.. and come next season shyt might get worst... i can see them beating the cavs but they will be a clean sweep by the warriors

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It dont matter how many they got right now, some of these players will be traded or whatever. Pretty sure crowder is gone, then green then whoever else that needs to go, like olynyk, fukk that arm wrestling cac.

they need to go for a PF who can rebound, BADLY, whatever they do, or draft one of them next year, does the 2018 got plenty of bigs?

There's not that many PFs out there right now, seems to be a talent gap that has developed over the years as the PF spot evolves into a new position.

The 2018 draft is loaded with bigs, but some of them will take a while to develop. @str8up doesn't like him but I'm a fan of Ayton.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LoUSWXh.jpg

We don't fukk with yall
:what: why he putting Ben out there like that :snoop:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
So is he part of a future trade or not :jbhmm:

:mjlol:

Yep

So Boston has Gordon Hayward and Al Horford on max contracts :hhh:

And Isaiah Thomas coming up :scust:

That's a lot of money to spend on something that is not and will never be a championship nucleus.

Been saying this forever now but fans like @KevJ can't see past their Stan glasses