Gordo - Diamanté ft young dolph , t-pain Larry June and 2 new Drake songs

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Oh he’s a producer / dj ( some day he say uses ghost producers ) use to be dj carnage I think, I didn’t know him until he produced on honestly never mind then he did rich baby daddy
Oh I remember that carnage name.

Did he do a song with Uzi back in the day??????

Edit:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Sideways track is aight, sounds like a Honestly Nevermind throwaway. Other song is :trash: though

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Damn this trash.

Idk who Gordo is tbh. I just know he’s Latino. That’s all.
As stated he had been going by Carnage for over a decade. Mainly he was going back and forth between “Stadium” EDM and trap production. He had some big records in the edm world then had a few big rap records with rappers like Makonnen , Yatchy and Migos. About 3 or 4 years ago he started releasing songs under Gordo. Initially I thought it was just a way for him to release house songs that weren’t in the style he was known for but looks like he’s fully rebranding. He also started dropping Latin House songs under the name. With that said I scanned through and everything sounds the same on this project. Will give it a spin tomorrow though.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
As stated he had been going by Carnage for over a decade. Mainly he was going back and forth between “Stadium” EDM and trap production. He had some big records in the edm world then had a few big rap records with rappers like Makonnen , Yatchy and Migos. About 3 or 4 years ago he started releasing songs under Gordo. Initially I thought it was just a way for him to release house songs that weren’t in the style he was known for but looks like he’s fully rebranding. He also started dropping Latin House songs under the name. With that said I scanned through and everything sounds the same on this project. Will give it a spin tomorrow though.
I made another post saying I remember him as Carnage from a Uzi Vert song.