Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

This ain't our goosebumps :russ:

They're actually trying to weave one bigger story in between the same stories we grew w/ the books with

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i like it so far, way more edgy than i assumed it would be
yeah, mild cursing and

the main bad guy on some freddy shyt, coming after the kids

in this series, I've read the books they've covered so far, and these are the loosest adaptations..they've taken only one aspect it weave it into the bigger story

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Idk what's going on with the DV for this on Disney+ but it looks terrible.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Watched the first episode and couldn't get into it.

I'm guessing each episode is going to sort of follow the Euphoria format and give each main character an episode that is based around one of the books. Not a bad idea, i just felt like the execution was off in the first episode.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Watched the first episode and couldn't get into it.

I'm guessing each episode is going to sort of follow the Euphoria format and give each main character an episode that is based around one of the books. Not a bad idea, i just felt like the execution was off in the first episode.
yeah it's pretty much that

and the season finale is a culmination of it

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the 5 episodes and I like it

I honestly thought it was gonna be corny since I'm old but I can't wait to show it to my nephews

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm just gonna assume that shyt is for kids today, no need to peep it. Trailer was weak.

I really enjoyed the books as a kid and thinking back it feels like that was a different world. I used to go to the library and borrow Goosebumps books. They used to have a poster listing when the new ones would arrive, and I'd show up on time hoping to get a copy first. My parents would also pick up the older books at book stores or the Salvation Army. I had a lot, many of which are still at my parents' house I bet lol.

I'm so thankful to my parents for ensuring I read a lot as a child. And the variety of stuff was dope, looking back. Award winning children's books, Goosebumps, classic books (Treasure Island!), Lord Of The Rings, etc. Not to mention getting to high school and reading 1984, Lord Of The Flies, Animal Farm, Catch 22, etc. I get so many literary references due to the amount of stuff I read as a child. It made me a better writer, which made English classes a breeze for me from high school through college. It made me a better listener. Today it seems like kids don't read anything beyond tweets or TikTok stuff. Brains are rotting, ideas aren't being challenged, kids aren't learning.