Google roll out its wireless service starting today Project Fi, starts at $30/month

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I can get 2gb data only for $15/mo plus throttle after no overages. This isn't worth it for me yet.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Anybody try this yet? I just got my invite. Thinking about giving it a go.

Oh, and I'm in the apple cult. I left for a while for the note 3 and wasn't pleased. How's the nexus 6? Better than the note 3?

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been on project fi for 3 or 4 months now and this service is as perfect as one can expect. I should've switched the first time I had a chance. My bills have been

$53, $11, $33 and this month end in 5 days and will be $37. My wife's bill has been about the same on average. $53, $29 and $13. She got hers a month after I signed up.

I'm saving over $100 since I left Verizon. My bill was $170.

I've been in NC mostly but I've had service everywhere I've gone from ga to Maryland. Lte in all but the most rural parts of NC.

It's the best service ever. They even sent me legos to build a dock to hold my phone and gave me another USB C cable for Christmas.

My negatives are the WiFi calling sometimes sounds like shyt. When I'm at the in-laws in rural NC they don't get lte and barely get 3g so I use the WiFi and people can always tell I'm on it.

Negative two. The sim doesn't always switch to the best service provider automatically. Fiswitch the app let's you do it manually but still.

Negative 3. No family plan. You'll have to get everyone an individual plan and have the payments come out on one card (or however many you want).

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been on project fi for 3 or 4 months now and this service is as perfect as one can expect. I should've switched the first time I had a chance. My bills have been

$53, $11, $33 and this month end in 5 days and will be $37. My wife's bill has been about the same on average. $53, $29 and $13. She got hers a month after I signed up.

I'm saving over $100 since I left Verizon. My bill was $170.

I've been in NC mostly but I've had service everywhere I've gone from ga to Maryland. Lte in all but the most rural parts of NC.

It's the best service ever. They even sent me legos to build a dock to hold my phone and gave me another USB C cable for Christmas.

My negatives are the WiFi calling sometimes sounds like shyt. When I'm at the in-laws in rural NC they don't get lte and barely get 3g so I use the WiFi and people can always tell I'm on it.

Negative two. The sim doesn't always switch to the best service provider automatically. Fiswitch the app let's you do it manually but still.

Negative 3. No family plan. You'll have to get everyone an individual plan and have the payments come out on one card (or however many you want).
i have the same experience and im ina big midwest city. the only thing is that it actually ends up beign more than TMO for me because they charge you the taxes and fees. but i like the convenience of the intl features it offers. plan on using this overseas instead of getting local sim cards for data