Google Project Stream with Assassins Creed Odyssey

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I was suprised by how nice it was too. I think Xbox is planning on having streaming for their next console
Google gone have the more successful service tho. All you need is a Chrome browser to play games on Google's service and every single internet device has the ability to download that browser if its not already installed. Microsoft Windows store is a mess. They are never going to have a large presence in streaming. I expect them to be dead last just like they ate in consoles.

tgu

Pro
Daps
Google gone have the more successful service tho. All you need is a Chrome browser to play games on Google's service and every single internet device has the ability to download that browser if its not already installed. Microsoft Windows store is a mess. They are never going to have a large presence in streaming. I expect them to be dead last just like they ate in consoles.

Chrome is everywhere. But Microsoft has the money and infrastructure to make it work as well and their name is already associated with gaming. So I wouldn't count them out either

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

Microsoft has years of experience in gaming and relationships with important game developers, Google doesn't.

Google may have experience with mobile gaming but that is completely different from Console/pc level gaming that project stream is going towards. That's where Microsoft has the advantage.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wow this thing works way better than I expected. I immediately braced myself to detect input lag or latency and I can feel safe to say it felt as if I was playing the game native on the PC. The image quality isn't as good as native obviously, it's like a 1080P youtube stream but controlling it I kept thinking it was the real thing. I didn't see any options for GFX so I assume it's the console versions. This is absolutely viable. Next gen game streaming will be the norm if this is the way it'll happen. Mark my words
Trash