Google Project Stream with Assassins Creed Odyssey

tgu

Pro
Daps
:jbhmm: Did anybody get in the Project Strem beta by google to play Assassins creed odyssey? I got in and tried it yesterday. shyt was pretty smooth

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow this thing works way better than I expected. I immediately braced myself to detect input lag or latency and I can feel safe to say it felt as if I was playing the game native on the PC. The image quality isn't as good as native obviously, it's like a 1080P youtube stream but controlling it I kept thinking it was the real thing. I didn't see any options for GFX so I assume it's the console versions. This is absolutely viable. Next gen game streaming will be the norm if this is the way it'll happen. Mark my words

tgu

Pro
Daps
Wow this thing works way better than I expected. I immediately braced myself to detect input lag or latency and I can feel safe to say it felt as if I was playing the game native on the PC. The image quality isn't as good as native obviously, it's like a 1080P youtube stream but controlling it I kept thinking it was the real thing. I didn't see any options for GFX so I assume it's the console versions. This is absolutely viable. Next gen game streaming will be the norm if this is the way it'll happen. Mark my words
I was suprised by how nice it was too. I think Xbox is planning on having streaming for their next console

Lokozuna

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Coast

I completely agree. I got in yesterday and my expectations were hella low but after launching it I was damn near blown away at how seamless and smooth my experience was. Despite a few hiccups I had no issues.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I completely agree. I got in yesterday and my expectations were hella low but after launching it I was damn near blown away at how seamless and smooth my experience was. Despite a few hiccups I had no issues.
Yeah I've used PS Now here and there the past few years and I tried Onlive YEARS ago but this was honestly practically fine. I used a PS 4 controller and I felt no lag.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's PC scaled, there is no console version hence why the switch only has the stream option. And there is more input lag than on a dedicated device..
I was suprised by how nice it was too. I think Xbox is planning on having streaming for their next console
What makes you say that?

tgu

Pro
Daps

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

I tried it just now. It plays and looks just fine. Google could have something here.