Google Pixel 6 Review = Fire

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
It looks like they've improved, but I'm still sticking with my Oneplus. I'm hoping that by the time I want to get a new one, the Pixel will have upped their game to rival the Samsung phones.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
all these issues with the fingerprint come from changing the animator duration scale. that shyt breaks tap to wake and everything. i imagine every tech android user changes that

i submitted a bug report about tap to wake last night, then found out thats what it was

change it back to 1 and the fingerprint works from the always on display just like samsung. and fast. the other 2 animation settings can be changed safely

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
all these issues with the fingerprint come from changing the animator duration scale. that shyt breaks tap to wake and everything. i imagine every tech android user changes that

i submitted a bug report about tap to wake last night, then found out thats what it was

change it back to 1 and the fingerprint works from the always on display just like samsung. and fast. the other 2 animation settings can be changed safely
where are these settings?

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
17x 16GHz cores and 1tb of ram to open Instagram, YouTube and your banking app :takedat:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
where are these settings?
in the developer options. go into settings, about phone, tap build number repeatedly until it says youre a developer

back up once, go into system, developer options. put windows animation scale and transition scale on . 5x. usually the 3rd one too but thats causing problems currently

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Looks nice but phones have plateaued at this point. There is no innovation and these companies are just playing with the camera positions at this point. “New processor” means nothing anymore when the current processors are keeping up with everything just fine…

the only one really going ham with the innovation is samsung with the flip and fold phones.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Just copped as a Christmas present to myself:francis: shoulda read this thread. The criticisms are accurate.

Fingerprint sensor ie ass, the camera is weird & the battery life is on the same level as my Note 8 I've had since 2018. I should've just got the Note 20 like I intended