Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Dad is secretly licking balls.
Older son raped a female classmate.
Moms fukking the Mexican homie mowing the yard. Dad likes to watch.
Daughter is pregnant with Rashauns baby. No one knows yet.
Little son just saw "We Need to Talk about Kevin" for the 1st time. Starts to get ideas.

Sounds like a traditional cac family to me :mjgrin:

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
This reminds me of racist anti-SJW types who use to type "European History " into google and got triggered at the results

Do you know why you see black families when you google "white American family"? It's because racists do it a lot and it messes with the result. Not surprised this sort of thing is on coil though

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
HP_Family.png

collage-of-african-american-family-isolated-on-white-picture-id1126155137

What does this mean? :ohhh:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Most likely alt right propaganda to make it seem like white people are being 'oppressed'.

The links for those images probably lead to some blank website

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Propaganda to create a mental reaction in the minds of viewer, falsifying mans perception to draw the fear instinct and natural tendency towards self preservation.

Same reason you see pure black people in commercials now, and uncanny casting choices in Hollywood films like making Ariel black. Something the viewer is forced to have an opinion on

Setting the stage, police brutality/BLM reaction solution, all towards the same objective. Controlling mass consciousness through conflict

No different than the west funding al queda and enacting terrorist attacks on American soil, creating and controlling the narrative the public consumes

Last edited: