Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a small one bedroom. No room for equipment.

Yeah I saw a bunch of them. I just wondering if some of you guys recommended any in particular.

I've actually watched and done a few of them from youtube. To be completely honest, none of them are really bad, you just gotta do them and when you do them put 100% of your effort into it otherwise it's worthless.

There's a channel I'm subbed to, precision striking. It's pretty good

Minimal talking pretty much just the workout and no crazy music or extra commentary.

After you shadow box for about 10 hours you pretty much just start doing it on your own.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Switch Fitness boxing game.. lol

I use that everyday :pachaha:

shyts dope if you actually put your effort into it. A 40 min full body workout burning 600-700 calories?

It's actually functional. Teaches you different combos and incorporates footwork (front/back, side to side) and ducking and weaving.

I got it on game fly and ended up keeping the copy from them.

I say it's dope and worth it because doing a 40-50 minute workout, with combos and ducking and weaving suddenly it's like "Good job! See you next time." And your like " :dwillhuh: I just started...." But 50 minutes passed and your body's warmed up, you've burned like 600 calories ((I wear a polar heart rate monitor to track my workouts))....I've ran it back more than once on a few occasions.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Alternate between 121 212 12356 15 35 combos, slips, and dodges for 30 seconds, burpeees for 30 seconds, 30 30 seconds rest

Do that like 4 - 5 times.

Or do the boxing for 2 minute, and jump for 2 minute, alternate like 4 times (with rest of 30 sec if need be)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I use that everyday :pachaha:

shyts dope if you actually put your effort into it. A 40 min full body workout burning 600-700 calories?

It's actually functional. Teaches you different combos and incorporates footwork (front/back, side to side) and ducking and weaving.

I got it on game fly and ended up keeping the copy from them.

I say it's dope and worth it because doing a 40-50 minute workout, with combos and ducking and weaving suddenly it's like "Good job! See you next time." And your like " :dwillhuh: I just started...." But 50 minutes passed and your body's warmed up, you've burned like 600 calories ((I wear a polar heart rate monitor to track my workouts))....I've ran it back more than once on a few occasions.

I might have to check this out off the strength of this post