Good ol’ :mjpls: JR & KKKing making a joke about 2Pac getting shot unappreciation thread :pacspit:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
At the time I think Pac didn't die until after a week and people thought he would survive

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ya need to stop being so damn sensitive it was trending news and it was talked about everywhere and fukk Jerry the pedo lawler

But that Jake line was funny as fukk :russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Mainly cause you edited your first comment (something about TSC going downhill the past few days cause of threads like this and that someone will probably neg you), but you changed it to something not so bad and I dapped it. Then I realized the @darryl was right and undapped. :leon:

Imagine if someone made an on-air joke about Jan Ross or Grandmaster Sexay.

I did change it. I knew how shyt would be and didn’t wanna hear the bull. I ended up hearing it tho. :ld: :francis:

But I couldn’t care less about the dap. It just irritated me that cats would think I’m “caping” by asking a question.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
This was before GOATsso had the pen. Cornette probably wrote this

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I remember posting this on the booth that was some lame shyt from Kkking, In the 90's it still amazes me how folks used to talk crazy on media platforms, In WWE they walk on eggshells nowadays the smallest thing can be offensive.