Good Movies to Watch with Kids?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'll look through my kids movies folder just to give you some options.

Wall-E
Song of the sea
Guardians of the galaxy (they will be jammin)
Kung Fu Panda (first two especially)
Zootopia
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 1&2
Finding Dory
Inside Out
Jungle Book (new one)
The good dinosaur

My kids fukk with older jawns too. most of the movies I have are a little bit older. I let them watch Wall-E then I put on the short circuity/ Johnny 5 movies and they fukked with J5 hardbody. They like Osmosis Jones too, underrated movie.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
I'll look through my kids movies folder just to give you some options.

Wall-E
Song of the sea
Guardians of the galaxy (they will be jammin)
Kung Fu Panda (first two especially)
Zootopia
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 1&2
Finding Dory
Inside Out
Jungle Book (new one)
The good dinosaur

My kids fukk with older jawns too. most of the movies I have are a little bit older. I let them watch Wall-E then I put on the short circuity/ Johnny 5 movies and they fukked with J5 hardbody. They like Osmosis Jones too, underrated movie.

:yes: my son LOVES that movie. I was surprised by it myself, it was pretty good.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah tbh they probably care more about watching Netflix than having movie night and shyt.

My neices (near the same age as OP's cousins actually) were over during Winter break and I had movies all picked out, home alone, and Christmas Story, Merry Christmas Charlie Brown, and Rudolph...thinking we were going to have a great bonding moment watching movies and decorating the tree :blessed: but they were on some "Can I watch Netflix?:ld:" shyt as soon as I pulled out them dvds. Never felt more :flabbynsick:than that moment.

I still made them decorate the tree and watch Home Alone though:ufdup:
:dead:

This is me and my godsons. I plan out all this shyt and before I know it they've fired up the kids content on xfinity or found netflix and got a movie playing. shyt is cray

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg