good lookin b1tch with no female friends?

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
wut do it mean if a bytch has no female friends

its this coo lookin bytch on campus, but everytime i see tha bytch she hangin with a different dude (i know they all can't be dikkin her down), but i find it strange she's never walking/talking with another female :yeshrug:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
There's this girl who is in the same program as me in school. This girl is a straight up PAWG. I mean her ass is Ava Rose status. One time she came to one of the classes wearing spandex pants :noah:

All the people I've seen her with have been dudes tho. She's really smart so maybe she's just kicking it with dudes because they're on her intellectual level or maybe they're all hitting that. I honestly don't know :yeshrug:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
It's kinda sad to see the general consensus on here that a good-looking female must be, in one way or another, a hoe. Why? Because she's seen with somebody else rather than yourself?

Nah. Maybe she just doesn't want anything to do with you and is attracted to somebody else?

LOL @ some Ashy Larry cat being mad that a fine girl is holding hands with somebody more eligible.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's kinda sad to see the general consensus on here that a good-looking female must be, in one way or another, a hoe. Why? Because she's seen with somebody else rather than yourself?

Nah. Maybe she just doesn't want anything to do with you and is attracted to somebody else?

LOL @ some Ashy Larry cat being mad that a fine girl is holding hands with somebody more eligible.

wth?

the premise of the thread is talking about a good looking female with NO FEMALE friends

in this regards

she's a whore look at it from this prospective

even girls with a few guy friends try dating them, there so called "guy friends" disappear vanish into thin air, now breakup for a few days or whatever and those nikkas reappear, any chick with just "guy friends" the only reason they stay around is because they want to fukk or are fukkin

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
have you even talked to this girl or are you going off of the fact that you always see a guy around her when you see her? i like how people assume things based off of little to no facts about anyone. that's called generalizing and is the mark of non-critical thinkers...