Good Kid Maad City is trash

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:scusthov: the fukk nikkas callin this a classic for?

These beats are :trash:
Only one I fukk with is the first part of art of peer pressure

& wassup with this nikka singing :why:

Who told this nikka he could sing :why:

Did nobody in the studio have the balls to tell him he sounds fukking stupid trying to sing? :why:

"Promise that you will.. Sing.. About me" that shyt hurts my ears :why:

This album didnt know what it wanted to do

Backseat freestyle is stupid, even given the concept of this stupid ass story he wove through the album

"Ohh yea I'm just a normal regular ass nikka & I had a family member get shot. Boo hoo, I needa get out the hood" :comeon:

Y'all were dikk riding this album so hard that I went out & copped it & I want a refund :why:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

You're right. I'm pissed I spent money because my dumb ass fell for the hype. Not one track on this shyt is a classic or memorable. Name one song from this album you honestly think you're gonna bump in 10 years

When I heard, for example, regulate by warren G I knew I was listening to a west coast classic, nothing on this album gave me that feeling

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
You're right. I'm pissed I spent money because my dumb ass fell for the hype. Not one track on this shyt is a classic or memorable. Name one song from this album you honestly think you're gonna bump in 10 years

When I heard, for example, regulate by warren G I knew I was listening to a west coast classic, nothing on this album gave me that feeling

money trees

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I agree. Kendrick looks and sounds like Theodore from the fukking Chipmunks if he lost a few lbs and started rapping :rozay:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still dont forgive him for not putting Schoolboy on the album...

It was aiight...not currently on my ipod tho...

My two favorite tracks he got outshined on:fight: