Good foods to eat post-workout...

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
I used to do just protein shakes post workout until i got some good advice from saggi. Dude told me to eat after work out because the insulin released to your muscles is instant and helps faster with recovery(which i 100% believe since im never sore after eating). So my typcial post workout meal is my breakfast which is:

1 cup of egg whites topped with 2tbsp of organic ketchup

1 scoop of protein poweder mixed with water

One medium organic banana

2 slices of turkey bacon

Sometimes i might add in a cup of berries when i have it on hand but for the most part that is my typical breakfast/post workout meal

Daps
Reppin
DMV
any of your favorite not so healthiest foods aka junk if u want to recver faster and its best to do this after tearing fibers

semtex

:)
Daps
ribs

FPQqMzg.gif

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Usually a protein shake

When I was working 3-11pm. I would eat egg hits, toast wheat and light cheese.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
More energy equals bigger lifts and more gains. When I dirty bulked my lifts went up and my recovery went up faster but the drawback is you will look more bloated, it takes longer to get off and may not be the best thing to do if you have food anxiety.

But if you do it and be discpline on the cut whew you will reap.

All the other suggestions are good here very healthy options.

semtex

:)
Daps
More energy equals bigger lifts and more gains. When I dirty bulked my lifts went up and my recovery went up faster but the drawback is you will look more bloated, it takes longer to get off and may not be the best thing to do if you have food anxiety.

But if you do it and be discpline on the cut whew you will reap.

All the other suggestions are good here very healthy options.
Best to be disciplined from jump street and never have that problem to begin with. Take it from a breh who overbulked

• Dap
Reactions: Meh