Good Burger 2 | Paramount+ | November 2023

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It was cool when Kenan and Kel brought it back on Fallon or whatever show it was. Kel doubded kinda :flabbynsick: doing the voice though. If they don’t own the Good Burger and have kids working there then I don’t know his it works. Imagine them old dudes still working at Good Burger lol
Do you live in America? :mjlol:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
For what? :why:
maybe he tryna throw his man a bone.. Kenan has had career success and now has been gaining clout, Kel probably need a hand.. Whats wrong with black men supporting each other and putting others on.. EVERYONE else does it.. Let them boys eat, AND SUPPORT

or is it because its not players club 2 :russ:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
maybe he tryna throw his man a bone.. Kenan has had career success and now has been gaining clout, Kel probably need a hand.. Whats wrong with black men supporting each other and putting others on.. EVERYONE else does it.. Let them boys eat, AND SUPPORT

or is it because its not players club 2 :russ:
Kel I think has made some decent money since him and Kenan got cool again I don't think he's struggling he was also executive producing for Nickelodeon including when they tried to being all that back again.

Last edited:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
For what? :why:
Lol...he knows that SNL money is going to stop whether he wants it to or not. He needs to secure the bag.

Personally, I thought the first was straight garbage...but they could potentially make this a classic stoner movie in the same vain as Harold and Kumar or Clerks if they allow the content to mature.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
It was cool when Kenan and Kel brought it back on Fallon or whatever show it was. Kel doubded kinda :flabbynsick: doing the voice though. If they don’t own the Good Burger and have kids working there then I don’t know his it works. Imagine them old dudes still working at Good Burger lol
Remember that joke Chappelle told abut his homie who was an accomplished, wealthy lawyer who lost his job, got divorced, and had to move in with his parents while working at Foot Locker with the referee shirt and all? It could be set up like that. Two successful dudes who get their asses kicked by life and have to go back to work at their teen-aged burger jobs.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

NEVER WATCHED THE 1ST ONE.

KENNAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN CORNY
TO ME BUT ILL SUPPORT THIS
JUST TO SEE MY nikka KEL
GET SOME SHINE AGAIN