Good Black TV Shows the world forgot about

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thea (TV Series 1993–1994) - Photos - IMDb

The Cast Of 'Roc' – Then And Now – 30 Years After Its Debut ...'Roc' – Then And Now – 30 Years After Its Debut ...

Go!
Sinbad had a show on the same time as Thea. Ray J was on it as his foster kid. I watched both and had no idea Brandy and Ray were related. To the point where I was like "Why that lil bad ass nikka from Sinbad show in the Wanna Be Down video?" :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sinbad had a show on the same time as Thea. Ray J was on it as his foster kid. I watched both and had no idea Brandy and Ray were related. To the point where I was like "Why that lil bad ass nikka from Sinbad show in the Wanna Be Down video?" :russ:

I remember the sinbad show lol

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That show didn't make it a few episodes. I had to wait up until 1 am on Fridays. One day it just stopped coming on.

Found out it got cancelled from Word Up! or a similar publication months later.
Yeah, it only got one season. It's a shame, too. The show was really good, and had some legends in the cast.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
There was a show I forgot the name of with James Earl Jones, Vanessa Bell Calloway, and Merlin Santana that was FIRE but it only last one season.

City Of Angels with Blair Underwood, Hill Harper, and a pre-fame Viola Davis. Excellent black medical drama that was cancelled after two seasons

Where I Live. Sitcom starring Doug E Doug and Flex Alexander. Hilarious, only lasted two seasons.

The Gregory Hines show. Really well written and entertaining. Cancelled a few episodes into the first season.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Ray j threw away the potential headlining movie and television superstar he was originally slayed to be from sin ad.
By not taling better care of his public image.
Way way before the lawyer's family laat name girl came into play too.

Art Barr

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sinbad's show was underrated