GOLIATH ON AMAZON WATCH IT RIGHT NOW BREHS!!!

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Cooperman may be one of the greatest TV villains of all time.

:whoo:
I thought he was one of the worst. That character, along with many others, was so ridiculously over the top. Almost all of his scenes were cringe worthy.

I watched this through to the end and I'm not sure what to think of it. There's a solid premise and most of the performances are really good, especially Billy Bob. Unfortunately, there's a lot of bad writing, plot holes and character decisions that make no sense. In particular, Billy's ex-wife was a complete waste of time. The ending was beyond absurd.

Still, I was entertained through most of it.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Binged it in 2 days several months ago. It's my kinda drama, and is probably the best thing billybob Thornton has been in since Fargo. Can't wait for season 2.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought he was one of the worst. That character, along with many others, was so ridiculously over the top. Almost all of his scenes were cringe worthy.

I watched this through to the end and I'm not sure what to think of it. There's a solid premise and most of the performances are really good, especially Billy Bob. Unfortunately, there's a lot of bad writing, plot holes and character decisions that make no sense. In particular, Billy's ex-wife was a complete waste of time. The ending was beyond absurd.

Agreed on cooperman.

Sadly law drama shows like this or damages have a knack for diving into the realm of "wut" when it comes to showing the seedy underbelly of law.

The truth is ask any lawyer, even general counsel... it's almost never that cladestine and evil. Not everything is enron

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
It's quietly been renewed and they are writing scripts for Season 2, FWIW. Between this show, Bosch and the new Jack Ryan, I'm gon' eat off Amazon this year.

Mr. McDowell

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
How is that Bosch show?! Good or naw???
:patrice:

Bosch is good stuff. Titus Welliver is a compelling lead. First two seasons, for some reason I banged them out over the weekend. I didn't think I would, but I just kept going. Lance Reddikk and Jamie Hector are also quite good in the show. Not a police procedural. Just some hard-boiled detective work. I am worried about Eric Overmyer leaving though to go work on Man In the High Castle, so I wonder if this will be Bosch's last season.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

NbkOflB.png

I actually agree. By the end of the series he was too over the top. Like a cartoon villain.

Mr. McDowell

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
On episode 3

:ohhh:

But why the black man gotta be so angry:francis:

He like the adult version of the black kid on Stranger things

But otherwise I'm intrigued

Because he can sense that these white people aren't telling him the full story. He's in the compliance department. When shyt goes left, everyone is going to just blame the black man, even if he's innocent.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Just finished S1. This show was Sons of Anarchy level terrible. :snoop: Horrible acting by damn near everyone. It did get a little better by the end. :ld: This is definitely a show that would fit in with the other garbage shows on USA Network or Showtime. :scust:

Daps
Just finished S1. This show was Sons of Anarchy level terrible. :snoop: Horrible acting by damn near everyone. It did get a little better by the end. :ld: This is definitely a show that would fit in with the other garbage shows on USA Network or Showtime. :scust:
If you feel like that about season 1, don’t even attempt to watch 2