GOLFWANG SWITCH GANG - Golf Story is the sleeper RPG of the YEAR

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
shyt makes me wanna search for an old copy of Tennis Story and relive that awesomeness. I should cop since I need something new to play between my Binding of Isaac runs.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Golf Story, a goofy RPG, is really one of Nintendo Switch's highlights | GamesRadar+

The greatness of Golf Story: yes, a goofy RPG about golfing is really one of Switch's highlights

:ohhh:

Decent article between this and how much fun @Hiphoplives4eva is having I'm gonna try it.

Mario rabbids makes use of the HD rumble and it's something that is easily taken forgranted. The rumbling does make a whiny sound efx type noise and at first your like "is the sound on?" (I usually play on full mute when at work). Then your like "is this thing broken?" But as you feel different rumbles for different actions you realize what's going on.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good thus far. But I like golf games. I used to at tiger Woods hardcore.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good game. Already got my monies worth. The fact that you can just play rounds of golf is perfect for the switch. Pick it up, put it down. Can still get frustrated when you fukk up and go par when you had the birdie chance. :manny:

If PGA tour comes to switch its game over.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
When you have balls on the grown from teeing but canceling... are you able to pick them back up? Game got me confused as hell.