Goldust/Dustin Rhodes Appreciation Thread

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Goldust is on that Vino I swear :wow:

Just watching him last night again, you'd think he was in his prime. He is arguably the most crisp wrestler in the E right now. That hot tag mini-run :wow:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
It's unbelievable to see what he's doing right now

A heel goldust against Cody has so much potential based on what I know goldust is capable of as a heel... I really hope they don't fukk it up

I also don't think they need to break them up anytime soon to get their match on wrestle mania, maybe do the turn at wrestle mania

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Goldust is on that Vino I swear :wow:

Just watching him last night again, you'd think he was in his prime. He is arguably the most crisp wrestler in the E right now. That hot tag mini-run :wow:
its kind of like an NFL player that was really gifted early in their career, and as they lost a step, they got smarter, and crisp..

Goldust = Charles Woodson :wow:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
im so sick of nikkas talmbout turn goldust heel, let's be real, codys the weak link, turn him heel

have him finally join the authority and turn on goldust and claim dustin only used him to get his job back because he was a filthy drug addict, whereas cody wanted to provide for him and his wife

have cody say, you want a wm match with me, put your career on the line, put cody over, let dustin train nxt guys

cody gets a singles heel run with actual heat and dustin gets to train rookies while he can still perform

win/win

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
its kind of like an NFL player that was really gifted early in their career, and as they lost a step, they got smarter, and crisp..

Goldust = Charles Woodson :wow:

That's the best way to put it, cause I honestly feel he is better now than anything in his 90s/early 2K runs.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im so sick of nikkas talmbout turn goldust heel, let's be real, codys the weak link, turn him heel

have him finally join the authority and turn on goldust and claim dustin only used him to get his job back because he was a filthy drug addict, whereas cody wanted to provide for him and his wife

have cody say, you want a wm match with me, put your career on the line, put cody over, let dustin train nxt guys

cody gets a singles heel run with actual heat and dustin gets to train rookies while he can still perform

win/win

:obama:

Whichever way they go about it, I think this feud is what will make Cody Rhodes.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Yes, Gawdust.
:blessed:
They need to give him a championship. Dude is a great worker in the ring and I don't know what he's been doing when he was gone, but he's better than dudes half his age. I mean it's crazy.:dwillhuh::skip:

I'm only interested in Cody now since his brother got back. This is one of the few rare gimmicks that worked and he made it his own and it NEVER gets old. His backstage segments back in the day were hilarious.:pachaha:

He's one of the very few entertaining wrestlers out there now.:win:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Rhodes dynasty gave Harper and Rowan their first L. What were all the ppv matches he had with Hall?

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
kIVD9Vn.gif

Adding new wrestling styles in his mid 40's :wow: