GOLDFINGER is the absolute greatest song from a film ever & shirley bassey STILL kills it after 40yr

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
GOOOOLLLLLLLD FINNNNGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
She came back for diamonds are forever

although this version sounds better dr. dre @ "1:18"

I always liked this theme

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
After reading this thread the other night, i went back and watched that movie. the song is great, fits the movie, and set the tune for every Bond song (and Bond girl) after it.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
While we on the subject Is it me or was Roger Moore a horrable Bond Actor? That nikka always just seemed to old :yeshrug:
he was 50/50 some of his flicks were good his best was The Spy Who Loved Me the theme to that one was a tribute to the 007 character itself

for your eyes only's theme as well as the movie since he became a stone cold killer in that one

live and let die was cool to

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
he was 50/50 some of his flicks were good his best was The Spy Who Loved Me the theme to that one was a tribute to the 007 character itself

for your eyes only's theme as well as the movie since he became a stone cold killer in that one

live and let die was cool to

I feel you, and I may be alone but I actually like Octop*ssy :ehh: but that nikka just seemd like an old ass Bond like nikka retire already. still not as bad as Timothy Dalton Bond movies though.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
While we on the subject Is it me or was Roger Moore a horrable Bond Actor? That nikka always just seemed to old :yeshrug:

It ain't you breh. Moore is a tough act to watch for me through most of his movies. Spy Who Loved Me is dope, For Your Eyes Only is dope and I like Live and Let Die but the rest of them? :camby: And it wasn't about him being old to me, just don't like his portrayal of Bond. Too soft, too comical, too silly for my taste. Except For Your Eyes Only where he seems more like a spy and less like a playboy masquerading as a spy