Golden State is struggling because they're not playing bigs who are good at rolling to the rim

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Rollers has nothing to do with it...

Golden State need two big men who can rebound and defend the rim...and Draymond Green is NOT a candidate to be this person due to what he will need to do on offensive...

David West is not this person...he is not tall enough, or athletic enough, or physical enough, or imposing enough

Zaza Pachuilia is not this person...he is not athletic enough, or imposing enough, and honestly the way he ended with the mavericks he might not even be physical enough anymore...

Javele Magee has the physical makeup of this person...Jonathan SImmons attacking him right at the rim should be a signal that he is NOT this person...when a second year backup player sees you standing under the rim and doesn't think twice about dropping lucille on your scalp then the kawhi leonards and james hardens and 5678's of the world aren't going to give two fukks about ramming it down Javele throat :chattyguurrrlll:

The big guy the warriors need is not o their team at the moment...probably won't be on their team at all this year...and depending on if steph and durant both want the max next year might NEVER be on their team while klay durant steph and draymond are together...

Them not winning a chip will change this though because one of those 4 will be gone if they don't..

:patrice: :patrice: :patrice:

I want to give you mad daps for this.....Miami in its title runs had to live with smoke and mirrors on rim protection.

Only reason I dont want to give you full daps is that Lacob and Myers might scam somebody and be able to get a decent fit there....NBA is a strange place

But you are essentially right.

They will have to become a combination of a scoring juggernaut and a top 10 perimeter defense.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:patrice: :patrice: :patrice:

I want to give you mad daps for this.....Miami in its title runs had to live with smoke and mirrors on rim protection.

Only reason I dont want to give you full daps is that Lacob and Myers might scam somebody and be able to get a decent fit there....NBA is a strange place

But you are essentially right.

They will have to become a combination of a scoring juggernaut and a top 10 perimeter defense.

Not in todays NBA where big men get SUPER PAID just for being big...

They need a guy like Ian Mahinmi...and a guy like that cost you 15 mil a year...so if the warriors sign durant and steph to max deals where the fukk you going to get 15 million from?

They need a guy like Serge...already making 12 mil this year...u think serge taking a paycut to play with the warriors...nope...

They going to fukk around and sign Amir Johnson next year...a nice player...but is he going to deter the elite players of the nba from assaulting the rim and boards against GS...nope...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Klay won't be on this team next year

the warriors done fukked up something good

they were tied with 3 mins left in the finals and you break up a 73 win team

you need guys like harrison barnes on the floor that doesnt need shot attempts but will play D

bogut being gone is huge too

It's crazy to me people don't bring this up more often...they BROKE UP a 73 win team for ONE PLAYER...an elite player no doubt...but ONE PLAYER...

Don't even get me started on them also letting Durant get away with signing a one year deal...they lose in this dude fukk around and go somwhere else and now GS got NOTHING to show for it...:wow:

Lightyears:wow:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny:at thinking this Golden State team will make it to the finals. You casuals still dont get it

Reactionary moron.

That squad has too much talent to falter.

They'll overcome the loss of Bogut and Barnes.

You jump to conclusions worse than anybody else on this board, you're like a retarded Will Ferrell character.

Daps
Reactionary moron.

You jump to conclusions worse than anybody else on this board, you're like a retarded Will Ferrell character.
The game is All about match ups. Talented teams have lost to bad match ups before. Ask the 2004 lakers.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The game is All about match ups. Talented teams have lost to bad match ups before. Ask the 2004 lakers.

The 2004 Lakers still made it to the finals, as I said the Warriors would as well. I realize they lost to Detroit, but again, I didn't say anything about them winning the Finals, just making it there.

Cleveland still poses a huge threat so long as Lebron is playing like he is.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 2004 Lakers still made it to the finals, as I said the Warriors would as well. I realize they lost to Detroit, but again, I didn't say anything about them winning the Finals, just making it there.

Cleveland still poses a huge threat so long as Lebron is playing like he is.
I don't get how you're so confident they will make the finals when they just got chopped by their main western rival on their homecourt by 29 points

I'm not saying they wont but yall gotta chill worry bout the spurs :lolbron:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I don't get how you're so confident they will make the finals when they just got chopped by their main western rival on their homecourt by 29 points

I'm not saying they wont but yall gotta chill worry bout the spurs :lolbron:

You realize the Miami Heat went something like 12-8 to start their first year together when Lebron and Bosh came?

Give it time, you guys are drawing too big a conclusion from 1 game out of 82.....if they still struggled like this after 10 games then you'd have a strong point.

You guys never seem to learn from jumping to conclusions, and if they start balling out and winning a lot of games, this thread will disappear, and it will be until the next time you guys make big conclusions of preliminary shyt.

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Reactionary moron.

you just don't get it. You are a CASUAL fan. This Golden State team CURRENTLY with the roster they have is simply WORSE than golden state last season. They will NOT be in the finals with their current roster. They haven't improved in ANYWAY last season, and then destroyed their roster with an EVEN WORSE roster. A roster that makes all their flaws EVEN MORE glaring.

This golden state team is NO MATCH for any of the ELITE teams in the league. Just watch and see you casual

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Dubs are a factor without a doubt and still favorites to make the WCF. If Durant is more active on defense with blocks steals rebounds and more rim protection they become a different better team.