Golden State has the best shot at winning 70 games since the Bulls

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I know, I know, we get one of these threads every year, but this squad is different.

They won 67 games last year in a tougher conference and that was with a first year coach. Now they have the confidence of winning a title. Teams/fans calling them lucky all summer got them focused so they won't lack for motivation over the course of 82 games.

The West as a whole is down this season. Still plenty of good teams but it's not gonna be the dogfight it has been in years past. Golden State's margin of victory through 12 games is 15.3 ppg. :merchant:

Having the best player in the league doesn't hurt either.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
with the refs on their side anything is possible. :lolbron:

nah, i don't think there's any controversy, but the reffing in their close games thus far have been horrid. the nets one was especially bad as they fukked the nets and helped the game go to OT.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I know, I know, we get one of these threads every year, but this squad is different.

They won 67 games last year in a tougher conference and that was with a first year coach. Now they have the confidence of winning a title. Teams/fans calling them lucky all summer got them focused so they won't lack for motivation over the course of 82 games.

The West as a whole is down this season. Still plenty of good teams but it's not gonna be the dogfight it has been in years past. Golden State's margin of victory through 12 games is 15.3 ppg. :merchant:

Having the best player in the league doesn't hurt either.
that's cause they abused bad teams to start the season.. dont get it twisted..

this has gone way down.. and you should be scared that curry is playing 4th quarters these days...

it means the league is catching up to them... play offs will be a bytch for them. \

even if they beat all teams by 4 or 5.. they will struggle.

but good luck breh

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
with the refs on their side anything is possible. :lolbron:

nah, i don't think there's any controversy, but the reffing in their close games thus far have been horrid. the nets one was especially bad as they fukked the nets and helped the game go to OT.
In every one of those close games the opponent shot more free throws than we did.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Still ain't played OKC or San Antonio or Cavs or even the Mavericks yet....and it ain't even December either.

:whoa: