Golden Globes 2016

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I thought it was really good.

However, when is the last time a movie with a critical rating that low (80%) win best picture? Not that its the end all be all. But I thought it was between Spotlight and Mad Max.

golden globes play by their own rules though. that's why you gotta look at SAG awards and PGA awards and DGA awards etc

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
This was a night of robberies. Thrones probably should have won Best Drama also. I doubt there's anything in that category with better acting than Game of Thrones

Breh Mr. Robot this year was that damn good. It deserve to win over another season of GoT.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was really good.

However, when is the last time a movie with a critical rating that low (80%) win best picture? Not that its the end all be all. But I thought it was between Spotlight and Mad Max.
Its been semi polarizing, but a lot of the same critics shytting on it (:mjpls:) were the same ones hyping up the latest judd apatow and noah baumbach movies :francis:

It really was a great achievement

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm watching on the E channel.
Henson telling Maria about what she said to Leo. Maria say "I'm sure he ate it up."

Henson then did a combination of

:merchant::dahell::ehh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Its been semi polarizing, but a lot of the same critics shytting on it (:mjpls:) were the same ones hyping up the latest judd apatow and noah baumbach movies :francis:

It really was a great achievement

I might have to watch it again :yeshrug:

Although I gotta say...I'm not sure Leo was better than Fassbender if I'm being honest as well.