Golden Globes 2016

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
She was but I feel the movie itself should carry weight. Joy didn't do that well like you said. I have Brie Larson winning the Oscar.

I disagree breh. I think if you're a great performance then you get love for a great performance. That's why there's a best picture award and a best actor award. the movie is the sum of its parts but the performance is the performance

Katy Perry again good gawd

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I disagree breh. I think if you're a great performance then you get love for a great performance. That's why there's a best picture award and a best actor award. the movie is the sum of its parts but the performance is the performance

Katy Perry again good gawd
people who don't watch her performances calling her a fraud :camby:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CYaJQwOUwAArsx8.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
C'mon Breh. That movie was underwhelming as fukk probably the least interesting role she's ever done.

That's why I said the movie sucked but she was great. I rocked with her but everything around her was just bland or unfocused. It was so over the place, I don't know what he was trying to do or what he was trying to say but she handled her business. Same way I felt about Will in I am legend. There were issues in the movie but he held it down all the way through, even when everything else fell down around him