Golden Globes 2016

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
fukk Empire. I said EVERY Black nominee including Will Smith, Wiz Khalifa, and Idris Elba

Coogler and Michael B. Jordan didn't even get nominations, AND got snubbed in the televised speech by the only nominee for the movie (:mjpls:) who DID win...

Oh okay fair enough. I watch Empire for the fukkery not for the quality. It can be good at times but most of the time:russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This is the year that every black nominee gets shut out. We better go back to making slave movies :francis:

Maybe we can get Forrest Whitaker to make The Butler: Part 2 directed by Tarintino

Breh you know damn well if Empire won, there'd be a lot of "THAT shyt?!"

:dahell: How the hell does "Empire" get nominated but not "Power"?

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
fukk Empire. I said EVERY Black nominee including Will Smith, Wiz Khalifa, and Idris Elba

Coogler and Michael B. Jordan didn't even get nominations, AND got snubbed in the televised speech by the only nominee for the movie (:mjpls:) who DID win...
he didn't snub them you fu*king autism

did you not see where it says after it cut to commerical sly went back on the mic to thank coogler and jordan

Daps

viola could still win