Daps
Reppin
DMV
Most of these old broken down wrestlers going alt right
He'll just look at aew roster most of them are Maga

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:I’m confused do people expect 60 year old white Jewish Goldberg to be like “yaassss slay riri” or what

drifter

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:I’m confused do people expect 60 year old white Jewish Goldberg to be like “yaassss slay riri” or what
It's not always the message, most of the time it's the messenger because most that watched that halftime dunked on Rihanna

These threads are always to get He Hurt Bret jokes off, don't expect too much from them. They'll recycle the same jokes in next month's thread too

The weird part is Goldberg never walked around on some Vic Grimes shyt about hurting somebody and apologized for it. Bret even accepted the apology and said Goldberg's a good dude out his own mouth. Their hero's two faced and won't sit in the same room with Goldberg and say shyt bu..but he likes black p*ssy and hates Hogan so we love this corny shyt

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
"Yeah, I'm not surprised Bill Goldberg didn't enjoy the halftime show. One, because he couldn't watch a game full of people giving each other concussions and ending careers, which is what he did to me back in 2000. He lives vicariously through that like some kind of pervert. Also, he could never get a woman like Rihanna. I don't know what skank he's been knocking down recently, but Rihanna's a woman of means and I'm pretty sure he's intimidated by that.

When you think about it, Bill Goldberg knows nothing about music because he has no sense of rhythm or timing. That's why all he listens to is stuff like The Oak Ridge Boys and the Doodletown Pipers and whatnot. Bands that nobody cares about. If he knew what timing was, he wouldn't have been so unsafe to work with back in 2000, which as you know, is the year he ended my career. So, with that being said, maybe Bill Goldberg should keep his mouth shut about making an event about himself. You know when he did that? You know when? When he chose not to protect me in that ring back in 2000. Maybe that's why he didn't like Rihanna's show. It was too safe for him."

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
sure the performance was boring, nothing spectacular whatever.. idc if u didnt like it, but there are terms and phrases you can use to describe that which dont make you sound like you browse st0rmfr0nt in your down time

if you dont see the undertones behind him calling a performance "disgusting" coupled with him praising the national anthem singer for "not making it about himself or grabbing his crotch" then you're either an obtuse c00n or a cac yourself

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
At least she finished it without botching or giving someone a concussion. :unimpressed:

kqx5t.gif

Anyway, this is the most odd celebrity chime in recent memory. Bill Goldberg commenting on Rihanna. :russ: I'll just repost what I posted TLR:

Idk where Bill got the word "disgusted" from but that wasn't the correct word at all. Her halftime show was more banal and tedious. It's disappointing because Rih has got a good catalog too. I understand why she took it easy though. The next day after the SB, I went back and rewatched last year's halftime show with Dre, Snoop, Kendrick, Mary J, etc. and I appreciate that one even more now, and I already loved it to begin with.