Going to see Chappie tonight...

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Wish me luck, the critics shyt all over this film. But I think Blomkamp will deliever. Reveiw coming later tonight.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Thought it was great. Destined to become a cult classic and re-evaluated.

Elysium, now that was mediocre. This thing is anything but. Its so audacious and weird and has this earnestness and fairy tale feel to it that makes you forgive all the stuff that doesn't work.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Elysium, now that was mediocre. This thing is anything but. Its so audacious and weird and has this earnestness and fairy tale feel to it that makes you forgive all the stuff that doesn't work.

So basically it sucks?:lolbron:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I'll write a more lengthy reveiw later, but to me, that shyt was dope. Super dope in fact. I'll let it settle a bit, but as far as right now, leaving the theater Im impressed. Great cinematography, and I thought it was a super dope story too. Blomkamp is a hit right bow.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They really revved up the marketing for this in the last three 3 weeks or so...

And it barely made 13 mil:scust:

I am Chappie...

I am a flop...

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

I here this all the time and i am perplexed by it.Its liike its greatest crime was that it wasnt district 9

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Chappie is so much worse than Elysium.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all u old heads this was Johnny 5 from Short Circuit reimagined in District 9's world. The previews made me believe it would be a lil more action but its closer to a rated R disney kids story.

The funniest part is the flabby n sick looking goons. I wanted to find the blonde chick sexy but i wouldnt hit unless i came home from a 10 yr bid