going to NYC alone....yes or no

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Should have stayed in Jersey and just traveled into the city. That's what I did when I went there. I only used my hotel to sleep.

Could have been better if you actually stayed in a hotel in the city tho. Them NJ Transit train commutes are no joke price wise.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell yeah.

but then, it depends on the type of person you are. If you feel comfortable being alone. I think every grown man should learn that.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Mad expensive.

I wanted to go to Manhattan just to check out the sites walk in central park and ish, looking like 1,500 for 3 nights

sent from royalty via tapatalk

:mjpls:

U can get an AirBnB room in Manhattan for like $100 a night. Flight from T.O. should be no more than $400 (full disclosure I pulled that # out of my ass). U can get around and eat for like $50 a day if u aren't fancy. So the whole thing shouldn't be more than $1000 if u do it right. I would skip the tourist shyt though as its a waste of time.

:rudy: You talk like the Bronx is Iraq.

He can catch a Yankee game or if he is into dancehall catch a bashment.

U can end up in the wrong place so fast in the BX :ohlawd:

Nowhere else in the city is like that. BK is to the point now where u gotta look pretty damn hard for problems

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

U can get an AirBnB room in Manhattan for like $100 a night. Flight from T.O. should be no more than $400 (full disclosure I pulled that # out of my ass). U can get around and eat for like $50 a day if u aren't fancy. So the whole thing shouldn't be more than $1000 if u do it right. I would skip the tourist shyt though as its a waste of time.

Nowhere else in the city is like that. BK is to the point now where u gotta look pretty damn hard for problems

Link to a airbnb in Manhattan?

I'd drive to buffalo and fly out of there for cheaper.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
everyone takes shots at the bronx :sadcam:

BX is still too live for tourists :steviej:

Link to a airbnb in Manhattan?

I'd drive to buffalo and fly out of there for cheaper.

https://www.airbnb.com/s/New-York--NY?neighborhoods[]=Manhattan

They got rooms for $70 :leon:

Be a good neighbor tho. My upstairs neighbor is running an AirBnB. Im up there banging on the door at least once a week to tell them to shut the fukk up. I havent slept well in weeks :damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Would hells kitchen be a Allright area?

Hells Kitchen is a little :wrist:

Based on what I know about u I would say good neighborhoods to do are

Manhattan: East Village, Lower East Side, Murray Hill
Brooklyn: Williamsburg (by the L), Park Slope, Prospect Heights, Brooklyn Heights
Queens: Astoria

Outside of that :ld:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Would hells kitchen be a Allright area?

If you can find something cheap in Hell's Kitchen, you'll be aight. Just a few blocks from Times Square and in the middle of everything.

Don't do 40/40...hit Strata which is around the corner instead and the cover isn't odee. You can't go wrong with West 4th street for bytches and bars. 1st & 1st (near Houston Street) got some good small spots, hookah bars and other clubs (reggae spot somewhere around there...just ask around).

There's more than enough to keep you busy downtown. If you're into Jamaican chicks, hit up Mingles on Boston Road in the Bronx :heh:

Strip clubs in the BX are popping...in the daytime. Without a whip, it's too long a walk from the train station to the spots in Hunts point. Best be would be Sin City on E. 138th street. Perfections in Queens though... :ohlawd::whew:

Other than that, don't come Uptown. Ain't shyt here for a nikka that don't know nobody.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

:ehh: You have a point

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you can find something cheap in Hell's Kitchen, you'll be aight. Just a few blocks from Times Square and in the middle of everything.

Don't do 40/40...hit Strata which is around the corner instead and the cover isn't odee. You can't go wrong with West 4th street for bytches and bars. 1st & 1st (near Houston Street) got some good small spots, hookah bars and other clubs (reggae spot somewhere around there...just ask around).

There's more than enough to keep you busy downtown. If you're into Jamaican chicks, hit up Mingles on Boston Road in the Bronx :heh:

Strip clubs in the BX are popping...in the daytime. Without a whip, it's too long a walk from the train station to the spots in Hunts point. Best be would be Sin City on E. 138th street. Perfections in Queens though... :ohlawd::whew:

Other than that, don't come Uptown. Ain't shyt here for a nikka that don't know nobody.

I don't club or drink, or visit strip clubs but props

Just want to see the sights see a broad way show etc.

Props breh booking now :obama:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
ive got some vacation time i gotta use very soon. within the next two weeks. i can stay 4 days three nights and was thinking about NYC

would i get bored brehs? never been to vacation alone kinda scared

No doubt you will be good...NYC is pretty much a police state...get your mack on :youngsabo:.