going to NYC alone....yes or no

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ive got some vacation time i gotta use very soon. within the next two weeks. i can stay 4 days three nights and was thinking about NYC

would i get bored brehs? never been to vacation alone kinda scared

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Same Question. Thinking of Bora Bora/Tahiti

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a grown ass man. Every man should travel alone and often. You'd be surprised at how comfortable and at ease you feel.

New York is a great city to explore alone, there's countless things to do and sites to see. There is beautiful women everywhere. Some of the best restaurants and bars in the world. I have a blast when I'm out there, even when I'm alone.

Daps
it can be fun if you plan shyt right, one thing to keep in mind. If your a college student or scoping college puss*:sadcam: , they will all be on finals

are you tryna party or sightsee?

coming with a good amount of $ or on a budget.

do not stay in any hotels midtown, you can get reasonable priced hotels in Queens (Z hotel,Pod Hotel, sometimes yotel)

Beedad

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey, Trapped in the 90's
ive got some vacation time i gotta use very soon. within the next two weeks. i can stay 4 days three nights and was thinking about NYC

would i get bored brehs? never been to vacation alone kinda scared

It's the city that never sleeps.

You shouldn't get bored but it all depends on the type of person you are.
There's always something going on at S.O.B.'s or BB Kings. Catch a playoff game (in the nosebleeds) or go shopping. Even if you are dolo there's a lot things to do other than the regular tourist BS.

Good luck son.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to Manhattan alone for a week a few years back, best vacation I had. :whew:

Not having to worry about anyone but yourself, being able to hop on a train and go anywhere I wanted without having to negotiate with another person :blessed:

Making random friends :blessed:

NY is GOAT solo dolo :to:

I hear Vegas is just as good as well solo.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a1a70b40135272e4af807a55765369e0.jpg

forever alone.

nah in all seriousness, i've thought about traveling alone as well, i almost bought this dubai trip that groupon had as a deal a few months back. but they charge an extra 5-600$ if you travel alone so i was like nvm

forever-alonev2.png

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
if i was in a vacation i could see myself doing some things dolo but i couldnt doing a entire vacation like that..

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
:to: that's my city...

I would imagine that it'd be a GOAT city to do on your own, rolling dolo. You can make it happen going anywhere if your attitude has the look of :jawalrus: as opposed to :why:. I lived there, and there were plenty of times I'd go to a club for self, movies, dinner, etc. and wind up having good convo with a chick who was clearly impressed by the fact that I ain't care about what folks may be thinking.

DO IT, BREH :birdman:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think you'd have fun. As long as you can figure out the subway system, you'll have a ball.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Its a good city to visit alone.

I would look into doing AirBnB instead of a hotel room. It wont be as luxurious but it will be a lot cheaper and you can get an apartment in a fun neighborhood instead of a hotel room in tourist town.

Bring lots of cash and make sure to find somewhere close to a major train stop.

Stay out of the Bronx.

Beyond that its your playground.