Going to lunch with a married woman Yay or Nay

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
you think about going though, that's why you ask on here....

i had similar situations happening to me, but i have trained myself to automatically say no to them bytches that ask....i know that for every man, the first instinct is to say 'fukk it' and go along with a married chick, but if you train your mind, you can pass and say no...

there are 2 situations in which i trained my mind like this: for married chicks and for them really drunk bytches who make a pass at me, and the next day they can yell rape (I have a friend in jail from some shyt like that)

Yeah i've had lunch with quite a few female coworkers that were in
relationships.

Sometimes I would sit back and think :patrice: damn is this really worth it but it just ended up being nothing major.

shyt me and this older broad went way across town after work to this diner we both liked and spent damn near 3 hours eating,drinking just shooting the shyt.

I asked her what would her dude say if he found out about this she was like it's no big deal we ain't even sleeping in same room right now.

I was ready to get my :shaq: on but she already knew I was fukking with the other girl at work so I had to pass. She would namedrop that shyt while we chilling about that broad too killed my whole fukking game. :wow:

It's tough keeping shyt like that on the low nikkas and bytches stay gossiping I still get hit up about the girl to this day.

Me and that girl pretty much got split up over 4 months ago now and some random fukk would be like hey I heard you and ______ were having an affair.

shyt never goes away that's why I still trip every so often because some big mouth who don't know shyt can say something to the wrong person and get us caught up again.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
its a small fukking world breh..word gonna spread even if its all innocent

there arent no damn reason to have lunch with a married/booed woman unless its a group thing with mad people there

i stay ducking hoes in relationships at my J..im not trying to be some bytch's parenthesis..word to George Clooney

You Are a Parenthesis Scene from Up in the Air Movie (2009) | MOVIECLIPS