Going to be moving out in a couple months brehs, school me on some info

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I've never really messed with craigslist before, I'll definitely check it out, I stay in the South Florida area, as for budget for furniture, maybe 800-1100 for furniture, something nice, but not too over the top.

Since u in fl rooms 2 go has a lot of dope deals on furniture that sometimes include a free TV, plus you get no interest for a year or two.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I would not mess with used stuff in the days of bed bugs etc

I would slowly add what I need as time goes on

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Ikea is cool, but that shyt ain't real wood and what not when it comes to furniture. dude will be able to furnish his first apt for like $1500 total which is cool tho, and the furniture will look decent. he will just have to put it together. as for a main tv. I woulndn't get nothing under 40". hell tv's are so cheap these days, he could probably get 46" or bigger tv tho without breaking the bank.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't really recommend IKEA for the couch and shyt, but they have some cool lookin' TV stands and I like their office stuff.

I got one of their nicer stands for the mancave and everybody who's came through has complimented me on it.
tobo-tv-unit__68924_PE183579_S4.jpg

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20117674/

Hides the wires pretty well also. I can't stand sloppy wires all over the place....

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also, if you're trying to save on an entertainment center, you could look into mounting your TV (it's an apartment so I don't know what their policy is on that kind of thing though)

But I mounted my 40in in my bedroom by myself with the help of some youtube videos.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Also, if you're trying to save on an entertainment center, you could look into mounting your TV (it's an apartment so I don't know what their policy is on that kind of thing though)

But I mounted my 40in in my bedroom by myself with the help of some youtube videos.

C/S. Wall mounted my tv in the bedroom and ran the wires through the wall. Looks clean and wasn't difficult.