going out, single and drunk appreciation

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Coming home, single, drunk and alone unappreciation thread

shyt you could have a girlfriend and still have had the same night.... :pachaha:

I rather beat my dikk than fukk my bm again....im good...matter fact u want her fb info :shaq:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
damn, so ya'll all went out, spent bread, and got no p*ssy???? sounds like some shyt I could do for free.

the chances of actually getting p*ssy when you go out are like 5-10% and thats a number im just throwing out there but its low regardless......i rarely ever got laid trying to pull random chicks from clubs. i found the best success i had was at more local spots where chicks knew you or have seen you around and live close to you.

pulling chicks from a loud club as total strangers is really hard unless your a baller

LukeHobbs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so I went out wit my nikkas for the first time in months...just went downtown to this lil spot...got drunk as fukk and erbody was turned up...tha amount of hoes in there was :noah:

plus im single now so im grabbing every ass that walks past me...outside we n my nikkas holla'n at every bytch goin back to their cars...I missed dis shyt

at another club we're in tha parkin lot and its 3 bytches....my homeboy gf, another is this chick my other homie used to fukk, and this chick im tryin to fukk...hell all 3 of us were holla'n at the all at the same damn time...shyt my nikka said we can fukk his bytch :yeshrug:

tha lil bytch im tryin to fukk showed tha puss and I put my hand down there and felt wetness :lawd: at tha same time im tryin to holla at tha other bytch

my other nikka ended up fukkin shyt up cause he's always hungry...we left tha club went to checkers and had to wait like 20 min for food...while we're at checkers we see the bytches cars pass by :snoop: so nikkas got no play..my homie with the gf was tryin to go to somebody else house but was unsuccessful

but all in all it was a great night :blessed: tha type of shyt I missed out on while bein in a dumb relationship

:beli: :lupe:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
the chances of actually getting p*ssy when you go out are like 5-10% and thats a number im just throwing out there but its low regardless......i rarely ever got laid trying to pull random chicks from clubs. i found the best success i had was at more local spots where chicks knew you or have seen you around and live close to you.

pulling chicks from a loud club as total strangers is really hard unless your a baller

Finally a Coli poster who keeps it real. :obama:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
checkers is good when youre drunk tho. i remember a story from here about someone's friend got drunk and ordered $45 worth of checkers one night great story.

:russ: shyt was amazing still laugh about that shyt to this day. He fell asleep before he could eat any of it. The funniest shyt about it was when he heard how much it was he couldn't comprehend why it was so expensive. I was like what did you expect you ordered the whole fukking menu.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

That depends on your standards :smugfavre:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
That depends on your standards :smugfavre:

Breh, most girls will not go home with a guy they just met unless they are VERY attracted or VERY desperate. An average looking chick could literally hook up with a different guy every day if she wanted. Can you imagine what a desperate chick looks like? :scusthov: